Inspired by Github Copilot's impact on developer productivity, this experiential workshop is designed to demonstrate how you can infuse similar intelligence and product experience into traditional software systems. Using Microsoft's Copilot stack and practical use cases, this workshop will guide you in envisioning and creating intelligent systems that integrate foundation models throughout all stages of application development - from design and user experience to deployment, resulting in improved productivity and hyper-personalized product experiences.
By leveraging design thinking, Project Miyagi, and art-of-the-possible examples (with samples and skills from Semantic Kernel (SK), Miyagi, and Reddog), this workshop offers a comprehensive, hands-on exploration of how foundation models can augment your applications with intelligence to create hyper-personalized product experiences and improve productivity. We will also have an Architecture Design Session (ADS) to unlock and operationalize the full potential of AI-infused applications for your organization.
Topics for the workshop¶
- Exploring the Art of the Possible with Miyagi and Semantic Kernel (SK) demos: Engage in interactive demonstrations to envision the potential applications of SK and Miyagi.
- Design Thinking Session: A collaborative brainstorming activity to identify your idiosyncratic use cases, focusing on addressing user needs and alleviating pain points, so that the workshop will be relevant for you.
- Introduction to Semantic Kernel (SK): A comprehensive presentation to familiarize participants with the fundamentals of SK and goals-first AI.
- End-to-End Application Lifecycle Workshop featuring Miyagi: Gain hands-on experience in incorporating SK primitives into the entire application lifecycle, including leveraging SK skills and prompt engineering to orchestrate complex flows with Azure OpenAI models.
- Architecture Design Session: Dive into the intricacies of designing a robust and effective system architecture to support intelligent app development.
This software is provided for demonstration purposes only. It is not intended to be relied upon for any purpose. The creators of this software make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the software or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in the software for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
This software is provided for demonstration purposes only. It is not intended to be relied upon for any purpose. The software is provided “as is” and without any warranties, express or implied. The software is not intended to be used for any commercial purpose. The software is provided solely for demonstration purposes and should not be used for any other purpose. The software is provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The software is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. The user assumes all risk and responsibility for the use of the software.